Online Test: (2.5 Hr ):
- The online test was on Hacakerrank and lasted for 2.5 hours including numerous areas.
- The very first area was several option and covered numerous subjects such as sensible thinking, quantitative ability, running systems, database management systems, and computer system networks.
- The 2nd area included 3 concerns that needed coding, consisting of one medium to hard-level coding concern, one medium SQL inquiry, and one REST API-based advancement concern.
- Those who had the ability to fix either coding concerns or SQL inquiries were cleared this round. Around 100 individuals took the test, and 20 were picked to proceed to the next round.
Round 1: (Technical Interview:– 50 minutes ):
- Short intro
- SQL vs NoSQL distinction
- ACID residential or commercial properties
- Signs up with and kinds of signs up with
- ER diagram and degree of relationship
- Indexing and Why it is Utilized
- Some fundamental OOP-based concerns
- Deep Copy and Shallow Copy
- Virtual functions
- 10-15 minutes conversation on my individual task.
He was quite impressed by the responses and concentrated on my understanding and self-confidence.
Round 2: (Coding + HR round:- 40 minutes):
Throughout this round, she asked me to share my screen, open any code editor and code the quicksort algorithm. She then asked me concerns associated with the time and area intricacy of the code and asked for a description of the algorithm
Lastly some HR-based concerns:
- Inquired about my household background.
- concerns associated with moving and my pastimes.
- expect among your staff member is not adding to the task how you will handle him?
- Your weak points and how did you conquer it?
The outcome was stated on the exact same day at 6 PM and 8 out of 20 were picked.
All the very best!!
Huge thanks to GeeksForGeeks for the post associated to Computer system Networks and Platforms. They assisted me a lot.